Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Welcome Back to HSA!

Welcome back to HSA and welcome to the beginning of the 2014-2015 school year! My name is Ms. Rosie Amstutz and I will be your child’s teacher for the 2014-2015 school year. I want to welcome you to the third grade HSA! I completed my Masters in Literacy at the University of Dayton in May, 2103. I have two teenage sons, Noah (16)and Nicholas (13). I also have three dogs: Blaze, Reagan, Gizmo. My hobbies include reading, writing, cooking and walking. This is my 2nd year at HSA and I am excited to begin!

I am thrilled to be teaching third graders this year and I am excited about getting to know you. Third grade is full of fun but it requires a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve to our best ability.

Students will reacquaint with old friends and make new friends while learning to be good citizens, not only in the classroom and at HSA but in the community and around the world! I look forward to getting to know every student and parent and working together to make this the best year of school possible for your child. Once again, I am EXTREMELY excited to begin this year! Through hands-on learning we are going to dive into the world of knowledge. You are going to be amazed at the students your children become. They are going to quickly become close readers, writers, mathematicians, scientists, and caring citizens right before your eyes. It is my goal to pass on my love of learning to every one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment